The cartoons, photographs and Poems I place on this sight are my own originals. My art work, my ideas, and my camera. The jokes I place are nothing more than jokes that are some of my favorites. I do not claim in any way that the jokes are mine!

Nov 17, 2009

CIA Joke #1

The CIA is considering three women to be hired. They bring them in to speak with the interviewer separately. The first woman comes in and sits down.

"Do you love your husband?" The interviewer asks.
"Yes I do, Sir." The woman replies.
"Do you love your country?"
"Yes I do, Sir."
"What do you love more, your husband or your country?"
"My country, Sir!"
"Okay...your husband is in that other room. Now take this gun and go into the next room and shoot him."
The woman goes into the room, and all is silent for about 5 minutes. She comes back, all sweaty. She puts down the gun and leaves... she couldn't do it.

The second woman comes in and sits down. The interviewer asks her the same questions, and the responses are the same. The interviewer gives her a gun, and tells her to go kill her husband. The woman puts the gun down and says, "I can't do it..."

The third woman comes in, same scenario. The interviewer gives her a gun, and tells her to go shoot her husband. The woman goes into the room, and - BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! BLAM! This is followed by a bunch of crashing sounds that end after a few minutes. The woman comes out of the room and puts the gun on the table. The interviewer looks at her and says "What the hell happened in there?!?!"

"Well," The woman says, "the gun you gave me was filled with blanks - so I had to beat him with a chair!"

2 comments:

  1. why are you posting these jokes? Are they you favorites or are you saying you wrote these? I've been telling this joke for maybe ten years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cartoons and Poems are originals. The jokes are just some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete