The cartoons, photographs and Poems I place on this sight are my own originals. My art work, my ideas, and my camera. The jokes I place are nothing more than jokes that are some of my favorites. I do not claim in any way that the jokes are mine!

Nov 19, 2009

Race Horse - Joke #1

Three thoroughbred horses are in their stalls when the first horse pipes up and says, "You know, in ten races, I have won five of them."

Hearing this, the second horse says, "That's pretty good, but after 15 races, I have won ten of them."

Finally the third horse looks over and speaks up. "Both of you are good, but in my twenty races, I have won fifteen of them."

Over in the corner of the stables there is a greyhound dog who has been listening to the horses boast. So not being able to help himself he clears his throat to get their attention and says, "All of you are extremely good, but of my last thirty races, I have won twenty-five of them."

All three horses just stood there with their mouths open in shock at hearing this. Finally recovering himself, the first horse shakes his head and says.... "Oh my God! A talking dog!"

2 comments:

  1. I hope your not claiming that to be original. That's been told several times in various formats

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cartoons and Poems are originals. The jokes are just some of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete