The cartoons, photographs and Poems I place on this sight are my own originals. My art work, my ideas, and my camera. The jokes I place are nothing more than jokes that are some of my favorites. I do not claim in any way that the jokes are mine!

Nov 18, 2009

Firefighter Joke #1

A fireman is outside of the station working on the truck. Looking up he sees a little girl wearing a fireman’s hat in her front yard sitting in a little red wagon. He notices that there are two ladder’s strapped to the sides of the wagon and a garden hose coiled up neatly inside. Then he notices that the wagon has two leashes hooked up to a dog and a cat.

Walking up to the little girl he tells her she has a really nice fire truck to which she smiles and says "thank you".

Then the Fireman looks closer and sees how one leash is tied to the dogs collar and the other leash is tied to the cats testicles. So clearing his throat he says to the little girl, “um.. you know, I’m not one to tell you how to run your truck, but I think if you tied that leash to the cats collar you would go a little faster”.

The little girl looks it over then replies “I suppose you are right, I would go faster. But then I wouldn't have a siren.”

No comments:

Post a Comment